Im still across a pond, just depends where you are.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Narnia and My Neighborhood
The world Premiere of the Chronicles of Narnia; where I was able to see Prince Charles and Camilla. The House of Parliment, The Tower of London Ice Skating Rink, The Tower Bridge,
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Right now, I love you and I hate you all at the same time! Let me know when you get what I sent, and I'm so not kidding about seeing all 4000+ of your photos...be prepared..hehe:) So I've seen it twice already, and the thrid time is coming up tonight with my family. How's the response over there? What did you think of it? If you get the chance, you can send me some of your favs in e-mail. Miss ya- Enjoy the last week!
1 comment:
Right now, I love you and I hate you all at the same time! Let me know when you get what I sent, and I'm so not kidding about seeing all 4000+ of your photos...be prepared..hehe:)
So I've seen it twice already, and the thrid time is coming up tonight with my family. How's the response over there? What did you think of it? If you get the chance, you can send me some of your favs in e-mail.
Miss ya- Enjoy the last week!
Post a Comment